Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Jenn & Jarad - 26.09.09 - Part Two

I finally have a little time to post some more image from my biggest wedding yet. Jenn and Jarad's day was so much fun that Natalie and I stayed till the wee hours of the morning. Needless to say, I have more images than I've ever had. Did I mention that they left about five hours in between the ceremony the reception for photos?! No, we didn't actually use all that time to take pictures (we grabbed lunch and drove around) but we sure made the most of it by visiting a lot of fabulous venues. Here are some favorites and check out Facebook for even more.

We started off the photos at Minter Gardens.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm all about back lighting right now and I love the romance of this image. It sure wasn't hard to get these two to act sweet in front of the camera. They are so in love.

Photobucket

Adore this one.

Photobucket

Photobucket

After the gardens we headed to a golf course. Jenn and Jarad both love the sport so it was a fantastic way to show their personalities.

Photobucket

Yes, she was actually hitting a ball here. Nice shot Jenn!

Photobucket

After the golf course we visited this fantastic location under a bridge.

Photobucket

Photobucket

A little more romance by the river.

Photobucket

Last but not least Harrison Lake, a stunning sunset and dock. Loved it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Did I mention the reception was loads of fun!? Here are some images to prove it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks again guys for a fantastic day! Congratulations.

No comments: