Thursday, October 8, 2009

Jenn & Jarad - 26.09.09 - Part One

I can not say enough good things about this amazing wedding and amazing couple. I was so lucky to be a part of it.

Jarad and I go way back to my days as an office manager at Thrifty Car Rental and I remember the first time I met his girlfriend Jenn. I immediately liked her and when I found out she was a hair stylist, I got her to do my hair. When they got engaged they contacted me on Facebook and practically begged me to do their wedding photos. As if I could ever say no to them! Not only are they too cute for words, they are kind, fun and generous. Thanks so much for including us in your day. Here are a few to hold you over !

Loved the details!

Photobucket

Jenn's dress was truly fit for a princess!

Photobucket

Jarad and Jenn have a baby, a fur baby. They dote on their Winnie and she adores them. Can't wait to see them with kids now:)

Photobucket

Hello, pretty lady!

Photobucket

The ceremony was held at Minter Gardens and I so love shooting outdoors. Not only that but I was chocking back tears myself. It was such an emotional wedding with so much love and sincerity.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have a million more to post so I'll do that soon!

No comments: