Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Jenn & Jarad - Engagement Part Two

As promised, more pictures of the fabulous Jenn and Jarad. I so love it when plan comes together (A-team fans, take note of the quote)! When we scheduled this session the plan was to change the date if the weather didn't cooperate. A few prayers to The Man Upstairs and we had our wishes granted, times two. The sun was shining and almost better than that, the skies were painted with the most beautiful clouds. Poor Jenn and Jarad got a work out following me here and there and had the pleasure of listening to me oh and ah at them the whole time. What can I say, I love my job people!


Jarad, Jenn and I go way back to the days when Jarad and I both worked in Chilliwack. When he contacted me through my Facebook Group I was super excited to do their wedding. They are a cute, fun loving couple who are so easy to get along with. I hope you enjoy their images!

Photobucket
Great smiles!
Photobucket
Great ring too!
Photobucket
What did I tell you about the skies! Love it!
Photobucket
Here's that little cutie Winnie again.
Photobucket
Jenn and Jarad have this little thing they do. If they are ever in a store that carries toys, Jenn beelines it for the light sabers. I love how mature they are, they fit right in with me!
Photobucket
A little romantic roll in the sand.
Photobucket
Winnie, the cutie.
Photobucket
Ah, oooh, ah....love it!
Photobucket
Awe!
Photobucket
I love living in BC (just not when it rains), couldn't ask for better views.
Photobucket
The handsome Jarad.
Photobucket
And the stunning Jenn.
Photobucket
Time to put on the sunglasses and rock it.
Photobucket
Ummm, yummy:)
Photobucket
Can't wait for the wedding!!!

1 comment:

Steeped Tea With Eileen said...

Sweet location, sweet photos, sweet people!